1. Two lightweight headlights for road/cyclo-cross bicycles.
2. All materials are made with aviation-grade aluminum and CNC-machined with a durable, hard-anodized surface.
3. To meet various lighting conditions, front and back lights can be connected to a multifunctional clamp.
4. Cyclocomputers, photography equipment, lights, and more can be connected to the multifunctional clamp.
5. With Ferei's patented quick-release clamp, lights can quickly and easily be mounted across the bicycle handlebars.
6. Ferei’s patented battery holder can be positioned close to the water bottle holder underneath the bicycle. The battery holder and the water bottle holder conveniently share the same screw, which provides faster mounting in just 3 seconds, less wind resistance, and good stability.
7. Ferei’s patented concave reflector lamp disc designed with anti-glare technology.
8. IPX4 waterproof rating.
9. A durable back-lit on/off button.
10. Two CREE XM-L2 LEDs providing up to 100,000 hours of lighting and up to 1,560 lumens in brightness.
11. 10 levels of brightness. Brightness can be customized from 10% to 100% power.
12. Four flash modes: slow flashing, rapid flashing, police flashing, and SOS.
13. Three red lights display the battery level to indicate the amount of battery charge remaining.
14. An intelligent circuit provides a temperature-control system for overheating and protects against overcharging and discharging the battery.
15. Two 18650 lithium batteries (3,400 mAh) for a BP2872R power supply that provides up to 4.5 hours of bright lighting.