1.This is an infrared light to be used in combination with night vision equipment. It does not emit a beam that is visible to the naked eye.
2.To avoid eye damage do not look directly into the L.E.D.
3. Press the tail cap to turn the light on and off. When the light is turned on it will default to high mode (100% brightness). To achieve medium mode (50% brightness) press the tail cap half way while the light is turned on.
4.The remote pressure switch is dual mode. The front is a silent on/off and the middle is momentary on.To achieve 50% brightness mode while using the remote switch quickly press the on/off portion two times.
5. If the dual pressure switch is attached to the gun with Velcro or any other mounting material, be sure to remove it from the gun before unscrewing the tail cap from the light to avoid damage to the tail cap.
6.The IR-350 illuminator will not dim with usage. They are equipped with a low battery warning and a protective shut off feature.When the battery voltage gets low the gun light will give ten blinks approx. 15 minutes prior to shutting off.
This safety feature keeps the battery from being completely discharged thus extending the battery life.
7. Completely charge the battery before use, the battery is shipped with only a partial charge.
8.The indicator light for the battery charger will be red while charging then turn green when completely charged.
9. Only use 3.7V protected Li-Ion 18650 rechargeable batteries (Never use 3.7V RCR123A).
10. Battery should remain cold when charging, if battery gets hot stop charging and dispose of the battery. Never use
damaged or leaking batteries.
11. Do not store the battery in the light and/or the charger.
12. When the light is not being used for long periods of time, the battery should be stored in a cool, dry place with a charge
capacity between 60% and 90%. To achieve this capacity, fully charge the battery then install the battery in the light
and run the light for approximately 20 to 30 minutes then remove the battery for storage. This will prolong the life of
IR-350 flashlight, AC009 charger, C24 battery holder, B34 battery, WD26, Y007,Color gift box packing with Instruction Manual and Warranty Card